Terms and Conditions
Terms of website use
Website Rules of iwillfindyou.love
- • Do not register, login or otherwise use any part of iwillfindyou.love website, unless your intention is to find a partner or a friend.
- • Do not connect to the iwillfindyou.love website from a different country you claim to be from.
- • Do not connect to the iwillfindyou.love website via a proxy connection, server, VPN service, or any other connection that is not direct.
- • Do not disclose personal information to people you do not know.
- • Do not share contact details other than the email address you registered with on iwillfindyou.love.
- • Do not share or ask other users for email address in an inadequate way, eg in your user profile description or at the very beginning of the conversation with other users.
- • Do not offer services of any nature, whether paid for or not.
- • Do not ask other users for any favours, rewards, payments, whether of tangible or intangible nature.
- • Do treat other users with respect and dignity.
- • Do not use offensive, racist, xenophobic or insulting language in any text on iwillfindyou.love website or any communication channel related to this website.
- • Do not upload photos to your profile that are not photos of you and/or that have other person(s) other than you in it.
- • Do not upload photos to your profile that have inset text, logo, flag, badge, or anything or anyone other than you in them.
- • Do not upload photos of children under 18 years of age.
- • Do not upload nude or sexually provoking photos.
- • Do not offer other users any photos in exchange for contact details.
- • have their user account on iwillfindyou.love deleted permanently; and
- • have their IP address and email address recorded in our and/or third party database of blacklisted IP addresses to prevent further damage to our platform; and
- • have their account details passed to relevant government and/or law enforcement agencies of a country if the user did break law of that country, or to intergovernmental and international law enforcement agencies
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our website are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this website.
Information about us
iwillfindyou.love is a website operated by Internet Mate Ltd ("We"); we are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07709209. Our registered office is Unit 18 Elysium Gate, 126 New Kings Road, London, SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom.
Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
loss of life;
loss of good physical and/or mental health;
wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Checking, banning and removing users who violate the Website Rules
We may and will delete user account and/or ban IP address(es) of computer(s) or network(s) of internet user(s) who behaved against the Terms and Conditions and Website Rules of this website, and/or against general moral and ethic habits, and/or against UK law, and/or against law of country, state or territory the user accesses this website from.
Misbehaving visitors and/or members of this website may and will also be denied access to this website and their user profile, data and files may and will be deleted without previous warning and explanation.
We check authenticity of all users during and after the user registration process on iwillfindyou.love using artificial intelligence (AI) and/or manually by our content administrators. Preventing spam, scam and fraud on iwillfindyou.love is our top priority. We therefore reserve the right to occasionally check content related to your user account and profile, including private messages, programatically by our our AI or manually by our content administrators, to monitor compliance with the Website Rules of iwillfindyou.love.
Links from our website
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website.